About the job :
● Should have 8-12 years of experience in IT/design background along with client facing capabilities.
● Should have minimum 6 years of experience in designing.
● Candidate should have good communication skills.
● Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work.
● Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project.
● Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
● Leverage user testing make product improvements.
● Help define user interaction models for new and existing products.
● Sketch and present UI concepts, including visual design and behaviors with paper sketches, wireframes, task/workflows, simple working prototypes, or whatever form best communicate your ideas. behaviours.
● Participate in user-centred research with customers through focus groups, usage analysis, and rapid prototyping.
● Communicate UI design solutions to multiple development teams through detailed specifications and similar types of communication documents.
● Should be capable of gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
● Should be capable of illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Able to prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
● Designing graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
● Coordinate with technology teams to understand the technology gap and plan the design accordingly.
● Should have Proven client relationship skills and viewed as a trusted adviser.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills, proactive communicator Key Skills.
● Portfolio of design projects.
● Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools.
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
● Good time-management skills.
Qualifications and Experience :
B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Image Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)
● Information Technology and Services
● Computer Software
Please note: It would be great if the candidate shares their portfolio along with resume.
Notice: Immediate joiners / 15 days
Job Type: Full-time