About the job :
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Quality Assurance Tester to join our team!. As a Quality Assurance Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Must have experience working with Selenium testing (Java/Python) mandatory.
● Design & scripting knowledge of different automation framework like POM/Cucumber/Hybrid.
● Good understanding of SLDC and STLC.
● Design, write and execute detailed test Cases for web and mobile application.
● Working knowledge of Jmeter, Database and RestAPI.
● Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experiences.
● Work with the development team to understand the underlying technology to improve the authored test cases.
● Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
● Hands on Experience in Web & Mobile Application (Android/IOS) end to end testing, functional and UI .
● Ability to work in a team and individual contributor
QA Tester Tools of the Trade:
● Defect management tools – it is essential that QA testers have complete knowledge of various defect management tools, such as JIRA.
● Database management systems – used to write queries and upgrade databases following debugging or repairs of product defects.
● Programming languages – basic understanding of programming concepts and languages, such as Python, Test Automation, Selenium, Jenkins, CI, Git, Docker, Ruby, Angular.
Notice: Immediate / 15 days Job
Experience: 5+ Years