About the job :
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Translate UI/UX designs or wireframes to the actual code to produce visual elements of the
application using Angular/React.
● Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
● Build reusable code for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Ensure continual knowledge enhancement.
● Participate in planning activities and collaborative work with the team.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Integrate third-party tools (such as for tracking, functional testing, and UI testing) in
● Execute Search Engine Optimization (SEO) suggestions by working closely with the
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
● Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Good to Have:
● Any server-side technology (preferably node.js).
● Knowledge about git and its workflows.
● Gulp / Grunt.
Notice: 1 Month.
Job Type: Full-time.
Experience: 3+ Years.