About the job :
● Responsible for the monitoring of all production databases, regular maintenance on
database, pro-active remediation on database and query tuning and preventing maintenance.
● Estimate PostgreSQL database capacities; develop methods for monitoring database.
capacity and usage.
● Participate in the creation of development, staging, and production database instances, and
the migration from one environment to another.
● Develop Stored Procedures and Database Triggers in support of application
● Participate in application development projects and be responsible for the database
architecture and design.
● Perform backups and recovery of databases.
● Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
● Understanding of ETL process.
Qualifications and Experience :
● Bachelors in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
● Minimum of 5 + years of experience in a related position.
● Familiarity with databases such as PostgreSQL & MySQL.
● Experience with replication configuration in recent MySQL.
● Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
● Good to have knowledge of Cloud environment - AWS/Azure/ Unix OS / Shell Scripting.